Looking for somewhere different to dine in Pittsburgh and the surrounding area? Check us out! We get together once a month with a couple of rules...no repeats and no chain restaurants. We started in 2009 and are still going strong!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Elena's

October 2014
191 Hillcrest Shopping Center, Lower Burrell PA 15068

I loved the stuffed banana pepper appetizer, they had just the right amount of heat.  For my entrĂ©e I had the Chicken Parmesean.  It was a HUGE portion, enough for lunch the next day.  I had my choice of a soup or a salad, I chose the pasta fagioli which was delicious (I order it every time I go there).  I like that the restaurant is BYOB and there is no corkage fee!

Elena’s is very much a neighborhood red sauce Italian place.  I liked that you could order half portions. It is BYOB with no corkage.  There is nothing adventurous on the menu but is a great place for an inexpensive dinner out.

No comments:

Post a Comment